Wembley Oasis report summary
- A low rise development of 2-bedroom units.
- Located next door to Donvale Rehabilitation Hospital and directly opposite Tunstall Square Plaza which has amenities including supermarket, greengrocer and a deli.
- Within the Doncaster East Secondary School Zone
- Close to the Eastern Freeway
- With only 21 residences, there will be a nice sense of building community
- Comfortably sized apartments, with functional outdoor balcony zones
- Most apartments contain one bedroom with a 'snorkel' window, marked as a study nook, which have since been outlawed by the state government.
- Most bathrooms in the building are 'internal, and have no access to natural ventilation or light.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Local Government area
Number of buildings
Number of residences
#1 independent Australian property review website
“Your comment in the report about the level and height limitation of the other buildings around the one I was looking at was so helpful. That insight and knowledge was gold in helping me assess the apartment before I bought it.”
“You helped give me insight into the apartment design that the common person wouldn’t normally have. It was super valuable having that knowledge on hand when I was deciding which apartment to buy”
“I was struggling to decide which apartment to buy out of two options in very different locations. The Good Designs report showed me information that the real estate agents didn’t want me to see and helped me choose the right apartment based on what was most important to me”